Saturday, November 14, 2015

The day's events

Yesterday was pretty uneventful...just making sure that I am taking the pain medication every 4 hours..it is still definitely needed.  I did move off of clear liquids in the afternoon and had an ensure..not too bad.

I am still not sleeping well.  I think the off an on sleeping during the day throws off the night time sleeping.  I also think my body knows when it is time for some morepain medication and wakes me up just In time to take it.

I am in a little more pain this morning and my face feels really tight.  I am definitely still swollen but I know the swelling could be a lot worse than it is.  Also I have really no bruising which is nice.  I was expecting I would have some.

Today my goal is to eat/ drink something nutritional .  I have ensure and stuff to make smoothies with some whey protein powder..hopefully  that will do the trick..


No comments:

Post a Comment