Sunday, November 15, 2015

A rough day..

So I have to admit yesterday was tough... I decided to try food with a little more substance, soup etc.  I was pretty much nauseous all day ..I never actually got sick but felt like I wanted to most of the day.

So I did not take my 730 pm  meds because of how nauseous I was..so waking up with my nose stuffed and in some pretty good pain..the top of my mouth where the cuts were made  is very sore and causing some pain.

I feel a little better this morning. So took all my meds..hopefully they kick in soon.

I have my follow up visit with Dr Taub tomorrow.  He will teach us how to turn the device and I will start turning it two times per day for about the next two weeks.  Still freaked out about the gap..I may need to go visit the orthodontist to get a fake one make for while I am at work...

1 comment:

  1. Wendy - so glad to hear you are doing so well!! Your gap makes me think of my dad! You now (temporarily) have the "Kelly Gap" !! (hope that makes you laugh a little bit, but not so much that it hurts!!). Keep getting better!! - Colleen

    ReplyDelete