Saturday, November 21, 2015

Keep on turnin'

So we are now at. 4.3 mm

Most other blogs I have ready people are expanding to 8-9 even 11 mm.  I cannot even imaging the gap! I have ordered some dental wax and read on a blog some instructions on howto make a decent looking fake tooth...it will look like one big tooth In the middle of my mouth but it has got to be better than the gap..  I keep reminding myself it is only temporary.  I cannot imagine going to work like this so hopefully I will master the fake tooth in the next week.

Also it seems the wider my palette  becomes the harder it is to talk..I am sure it is also due to the gap and the device in my mouth.

I have moved onto a little more food..tried some stuffing today...and a piece of fish tomorrow..

At this point I am just taking Advil about every 4 hours so the pain is very manageable.

I go for my next follow up visit on Tuesday.  Hopefully I will find out how many more turns until this step is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment