Thursday, January 19, 2017

Cheeseburger soup!

Yes cheeseburger soup does exist and it was delicious... I found a soup place close by and they have some great soups..I had been looking at a cheeseburger soup recipe last week and I just happened to check their soups yesterday and it was the soup of the day.

So soup is my new best friend..I have to stay away from soup with potatoes as it make it like a paste...

So things are going well..the pain at this point is manageable with ibuprofen ...and I am pretty much sleeping a full night at this point .

I go back to the surgeon for a visit tomorrow..we will see how he things I am healing.

I have made it back to the gym but just a few yin yoga classes..which are as I tell wayne sleepy yoga..

I will post a current pic tomorrow once I have my hair done and I am presentable...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment