Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Back to work tomorrow

So myrecovery time has come to an end..headed home from Florida and back to work tomorrow.

I have figured out that I can pretty much eat whatever I want as long as I can cut it up bite size/ swallow size but whether I enjoy it is a differ t story.   I had a turkey burger for dinner last night..no bun but just cut it up..it does take me about 3 times as long to eat as anyone else..which I am sure is better than eating the way most of us normally do..as quick as we can.  But eating is still a chore and quite a process.  I can't wait until I can enjoy a nice meal again.

We are now 28 days until I have my expansion torture  device removed...which I cannot wait for! My gums are still mostly numb and my sinuses are still pretty sensitive.  Talking for a long time is very tiring...we will see how my first day back at work goes..


No comments:

Post a Comment