Thursday, December 17, 2015

I CAN CHEW AGAIN!!!

What an exciting day!  I sent a note to my surgeon asking about when I could chew again...We never really discussed exactly how long after surgery or how long after I stopped turning that I would be able to eat again and surprisingly I can not find anything on anyone else's blog or anywhere in my search on when people start chewing again.   My follow up appt with him is not until January 11th and I was hoping it woudl not be that long.    So I sent him a note- I said it would really suck if I went through Christmas and NY not eating when I could have been eating and I am getting a little sick of Pasta. 

He replied  "You can chew just take it slow"....

Now what to eat first...!  I am still a little hesitant to go for something hard like BACON - which I desperately miss..So today we get to have breakfast in the restaurant at the hotel so I am thinking some nice Crunchy French Toast..Which is not even on the menu anymore but they still make it for me.  It is not too hard but the crunchy coating will give me a nice little crunch as I ease back in to eating...

OH HAPPY DAY!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment