Friday, February 17, 2017

One week unwired!

I have hit one week of being unwired and life is good! Well better anyway... I can open my mouth about 1 finger wide right now.  I was instructed to not start doing exercises until this week so I started yesterday ... it is really just opening as wide as I can and holding for 10 seconds .. and doing that every so often.. each day it feels like I am starting all over.  By the end of the day it is my better and open much wider ..

I have definitely been eating more but I still am not able to chew anything so I just cut everything up and mush it around..

I am glad to be in Florida where I can at least get outside and go for a walk or bike ride or even just sit outside and read a book... being in the house for 5 weeks is no fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment