Saturday, February 25, 2017

Day 51

Not much to report at this point.  I am working on my exercises and trying to get my mouth open wider.  It is a little wider every day.  I am almost open two fingers wide.. the ortho keeps telling me I need to get to 3 fingers wide.

I still have quite a bit of numbness in my bottom lip and chin.  The area is constantly tingling which means the nerves are waking up but there is also the torture of having an itch you cannot scratch.  

I have been eating more but still soft foods that I cut up small , mush around a bit and swallow.  Still not enjoying eating and I have to take such small pieces at a time it take forever to eat.  

I go back to work in a week and hope I am ready.  I think I will have to go to bed at 8pm. To get up in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment