Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Surgery Date is set!

So last week( Oct 31st to be exact)  I was sitting on the couch-  somehow fixing my shirt and I guess pulling pretty hard and my hand slipped and my knuckle made direct contact with my front tooth.  I could immediately tell that it had moved since until that point it had been pretty straight  and now was quite twisted.  I immediately took some Tylenol.  I had an ortho appt the next day so knew it would be taken care of.

I walked into the office and immediately told the staff what I had done...they pulled up the last xrays and could definitely tell that I had moved my tooth.  As you know this is nothing for Dr Tunjay..He just pulled it right back into place...

We did place new Sure Smile wires and we decided on my surgery date.  Dr Tunjay says I will be ready and I can move forward with January 4th as my surgery date.

I will see Dr Tunjay 3 more time before surgery for two wire changes and to have the wires with the lug nuts places..the lug nuts are what the surgeon used to move things around in surgery and also what the bands are attached to after surgery to keep everything in place and healing properly.

I will do a better job keeping up moving forward now that we are getting in the thick of it..

I am loading up my Netflix library so If you have any recommendations send them my way!

I found the perfect tee-shirt to wear during my time at home...



No comments:

Post a Comment