Sunday, September 18, 2016

2 Visits to the Orthodontist and NO MORE GAP! FINALLY!!

Sorry I missed a few visits to the orthodontist...the first was more of the same..tighter power chains..more pulling etc etc...the 2nd Dr Tunjay decided that the root that was causing issues had gone back as far as it was going to so it was not time to put all our focus on closing the gap...well we didn't put much focus..we just put on a power chain and closed it...yes..I walked in what a gap and walked out without a gap...and the process was not pleasant at all to say the least...

I did finally break my first bracket while on vacation in Florid...well on the plane on the way down...pretzels were the culprit...it was he last tooth on the bottom so the bracket actually slid right off and sine we now are using stainless steel wire the wires did not move or bother me at all.  We find that on the last visit as well.

I have started to reach our to Dr Taub scheduling person and we are looking at November 16th for Surgery.  I have a visit with Dr Tunjay tomorrow and will verify with him if he thinks that is a good date.  Fingers Crossed...

I am starting to gather things I will need for surgery..first purchase was a humidifier which I was lucky to find at a yard sale yesterday!   I have read that it is extremely important to have one so I have checked that off the list...

I will post a pic in the next post or so with my gapless smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment