Sunday, June 26, 2016

Visit to the oral surgeon

I went to see  Dr. Taub on Friday..I saw the resident first and asked for the "official" names of the surgery I would be having.  The surgery once my top is a Lefort 1 osteotomy and the bottom is a bilateral split osteotomy ..plus a  genioplasty .

He said we don't want to rush being ready for surgery and want to be sure everything is in its right place so we definitely need to get that root back in place that started to push out the ring way..

Really can wait for the gap to be closed..getting a little tired of looking at it..and it does keep me from smiling..which makes everyone thing something is wrong all the time...

It has been just about a year since me first visit to the orthodontist..and I am hoping if all goes well by this time next year my braces will be off..I will be back to almost fully eating normally and getting ready to go on vacation to celebrate our 10th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment