Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Braces day 12....

So I won't say I have gotten used to my braces..they don't hurt quite as much..still very uncomfortable and I can definitely feel the pressure of my teeth being forced to move where they don't even know then want to go...

I had to do some training for 2 days last week which pretty much meant 2 days of talking and I had not quite figured out how to use the dental wax to cover the braces that were irritating my mouth so my mouth was extremely sore..I have now figured out how to use the wax and each morning I put some new wax in.  It is mainly the top in the back that hurt the most.

I am still only eating soft foods and already missing lots of other foods and getting a little sick of pasta..and I love pasta!

I was thinking ahead and hoping that before my next surgery I get a few weeks when I can eat anything I want..since I will have to go on a liquid diet and then I am sure soft foods agin for a while.

Not much more to report..just truckin along...

No comments:

Post a Comment