Wednesday, March 30, 2016

40 Days of Braces

Sorry I have been a little lax about updating my progress...I went to the orthodontist on March 8th for an adjustment.  Really really uncomfortable or more accurately painful...Several of my teeth have become really sensitive.  I think those being touched and the wire on those being tightened hurt more that the tightening itself.  Not to say that thee tightening itself was not painful...

I go back again for my next adjustment in 5 weeks on April 11th.

On March 28th I went to see the surgeon Dr. Taub just to check in so he could see how everything was coming along and be sure I was healing properly.  he said everything looks great!  At first he said he would not need to see me again until I was ready for surgery but then changed his mind and said for me to come see him in 3 months just so he can check on my progress and so I can give some more money to Jefferson...

I can definitely tell the difference on my bottom teeth and how straight they are becoming.  I looked at picture before the braces and now and who knew they were so crooked?  I still have a fake tooth in the front center and I know the gap is slowly closing but I am not sure how much it has moved so far.  I will have to ask them to measure to gap on my next visit.

I am still mainly eating soft foods - chewing but barely.  Hopefully on my next visit to the ortho they will be able to give me an idea of how long it will be until I am ready for surgery!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment