Monday, April 11, 2016

POWER CHAINS..should be a curse word!

Who knew two little words could be so hated....had a visit to the orthodontist today.  The wires were removed and new wires were placed with power chains.  I am still now quite sure what it means but I know I don't like the way it feels.  Everything hurts right now.  It has been about 2 hours since my appointment.  Time to find some Tylenol..

Two of the brackets broke off as my wires were being replaced and they could not get new ones back on right away so they will be replaced on my next visit.  He wanted me back in two weeks but there is no way that I want to go to Vegas feeling this way - so I will go back in three weeks for some more torture.

I can definitely see the braces doing their job.  I think the gap is getting smaller..and my bottom teeth are definitely getting straighter.  I will get some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment