Sunday, October 8, 2017

Time for an update..

Time to check in and give an update..I am now 9 months post op...This week i begin the journey orf replacing my crown..which I have many of..sicne crown cannot be moved orthodontically they have to be replaced if my bite is to close correctly..So the process begins..I will start with two this week and work my way around each quadrant..hoepfully done by early next year..

Feeling in most of my face is back..my chin is still pretty tingle..i can feel everything but not quite normally yet...

I did see Dr Taub the surgeon about 2 weeks ago and the only non dissolvable stick in my mouth is absessed and needs to be removed..it is kind of about my two front teeth - as he put it when he sewed my nose back in place..so he will have to give me a local and take it ou..it does not bother me at all..probably because my gums form the middle to the right side are still petty numb.

My teeth and gums on the right are still pretty numb and i pretty much do all my chewing on the right.

I cut my hair pretty short a few months ago so everyone tells me how great my hair cut looks but I am not quite sure they realize how different my face looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment