Monday, June 19, 2017

I have a date for braces to be removed!!!

I finally have a date when my braces will be removed!

They will be remove don June 29th..the day before we leave on vacation and head to Spain for 2 weeks to Celebrate our 10th Anniversary and for Wayne to Run with the Bulls!  yes he rally is dong it..so he says right now...

My bite is just slightly off but it is really due to the fact that my right side is still pretty numb and tight.  I am stretching a few times a day and wearing a band t night and doing exercises while I have the band on to build up the strength in my Jaw.  I can open about 2 1/2 finger wide right now..Dr Taub wans to see me at  least three when I go back to see him in September.

My right side is still pretty number and my teeth still feel pretty weak..I tried to eat a nut yesterday and it was quite the chore..I am hoping once the braces come off my teeth will settle back in and feel stronger and  as the numbness continues to go away I will be able to eat more and more.

So excited that this day is so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment