Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Latest Visit to Dr taub

I went to See Dr Taub on August 5th...Really all I could do was say hi...I still have a gap that is about 3.5 mm wide so he was not able to start any pre-surgery measurements , molds etc.  He tools a look and said everything looks good.  He did let me know that his surgery schedule is running about 6-8 weeks out so I need to be sure to get on the scheduled by the end of September if I am shooting for Nov/Dec  which I am..He at one point even said well even Jan would be ok..to which I replied.......NOOOOOOO..- He said I know you want to get going and get this done...

I did give him my timeline-  I told him that my 10 year anniversary is in July  and I am planning to spend it in Spain and I want to be completely done by them...to which he replied so your giving me a deadline - Absolutely!

I have already reached out to the surgery coordinator to see when I need to start speaking with her to get on the schedule and she said by mid to late September.  I am hoping when I see Dr Tunjay today he can tell me that by beginning of October I will be ready for Surgery.

Today is Propel day...Which will speed up the process of getting my top teeth moving to where they are supposed to be since they are begin so stubborn.    We will see how that goes.  Hoping to be gapless by the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment